The Chromatic Quilt was the first quilt I sketched out with Brush Strokes in mind, and it was so much fun to make a quilt out of my own fabric! Even on a tight timeline (I think I made this quilt in about four days from start to finish) I really enjoyed putting this one together.
I couldn't help but add in some coordinating Cirrus Solids since they match the fabric so well! Added here are Lilac, Fuchsia, Rain, Sprout, Salmon, and Denim. I'll do another post with a list of all the coordinating Cirrus Solids sometime soon!
I opted to quilt it in a crosshatch pattern, which took forever but I really love how it turned out! My lines are definitely not perfectly straight but you really can't tell that much unless you look closely. I used Aurifil 50 wt thread in white so it would blend in with the background fabric.