Create a beautiful sampler quilt while learning a variety of basic quilting techniques. This pattern will teach you to make half-square triangles, flying geese, quarter-square triangles, strip piecing and much more! Suitable for comfortable beginners.
Finished size: 54” x 67”.
- 15 fat quarters of print fabric*
- 2/3 yards of sashing fabric
- 1 yard of border fabric
- 3 1/2 yards of backing fabric
- 62”x75” piece of batting
- 1/2 yard of binding fabric
*Minimum amount required, use additional fat quarters for more variety.
- Yardage requirements and cutting instructions
- Layout diagrams and quilt top assembly instructions
- Limited quilt finishing instructions