The Chromatic Quilt was the first quilt I sketched out with Brush Strokes in mind, and it was so much fun to make a quilt out of my own fabric! Even on a tight timeline (I think I made this quilt in about four days from start to finish) I really enjoyed putting this one together.
I couldn't help but add in some coordinating Cirrus Solids since they match the fabric so well! Added here are Lilac, Fuchsia, Rain, Sprout, Salmon, and Denim. I'll do another post with a list of all the coordinating Cirrus Solids sometime soon!
I opted to quilt it in a crosshatch pattern, which took forever but I really love how it turned out! My lines are definitely not perfectly straight but you really can't tell that much unless you look closely. I used Aurifil 50 wt thread in white so it would blend in with the background fabric.
I wrote up a pattern for this quilt, which is now available for free on the Cloud9 website! You can find it here. I'd love to see your quilts if you make one, so please tag them with #chromaticquilt on social media so I can see your progress!